Quality Steel Shelving and Workbenches
Jump to the catalogue to start exploring the products in the collection and adding them to your cart.
Quick Start Buying Guide
When making your purchase decisions, it's useful to note the following points:
- Always begin with a Starter Bay (2 blue uprights). You can then attach one or more Addon units (one upright only) to form a connected row of shelving.
- You can narrow your search by using the filters on the lefthand side of the page
- If you need an extra shelf level you can find it here
Request a Quote
Contact us to discuss your requirements or request a quote
- The units come in 2 depths: 0.6m (600mm) deep and 0.5m (500mm) deep
- The weight rating (e.g.300Kg) refers to the capacity of a shelf to carry a uniformly distrubuted load.
- All units with a similar weight rating are interconnectable.
- Units come in heights of 2.0m, 2.4m and 2.7m and widths 1.0m, 1.5m. 2.0m and 2.5m.
- All our shelving is made from quality steel and powder coated for durability
- The shelving units come with 4 tiers of shelving as standard, but you can have as many levels of shelving as you like. Buy an extra shelf level, if you need 5 tiers of racking or build your unit from component parts if you need 2 or 3 levels of shelving.
- All the shelves are adjustable, so you can set them at whatever height you need.
- The units are “boltless” and are designed to be assembled easily without tools. The orange beams slide into grooves on the outside of the blue uprights and the white decks simply slot onto a ledge on the inside of the beams. This makes the units easy to adjust as your storage needs change or to disassemble if you need to move.
Modular Storage System
The 0.6m deep, 300Kg/ level range is a completely modular storage system
- The units are all interconnectable
- The components are interchangeable
- The range is compatible with our range of heavy duty workbenches and tyre racking - they can all be connected together.
If you have specific storage requirements or a plan for your storage space, then you can buy individual components and extra levels to create the exact set of units you need to realise your ideas.
Heavy Duty, Longspan Shelving looks great and is ideal for the following applications:
- Garage and shed shelving and racking
- Shop, storeroom and stockroom shelving
- Workshop shelving and workbenches
- Warehouse shelving
- Shipping container shelving
- Inventory shelving for manufacturing
- Equipment and spare parts storage
- Storage of sports equipment
- General storage of tubs and boxes
For further information, check out our: