Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Heavy Duty 4 Tier Racking 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.4M (H) – 300KG P/Level
- 1.5m Wide x 0.6m Deep x 2.4m High heavy duty shelving
- Each Falcon Shelving™ unit standard package consists of 4 shelf levels (4 tiers), Each shelf level is rated to take up to 300KG with the overall shelving unit able to support a combined evenly spread load of a whopping 1200KG or 1.2 Tons! Nothing compares to a genuine Falcon Shelving™ branded storage solution!
- This is a complete initial bay. This Shelving unit includes: 2 uprights, 8 beams, 8 decks and 16 locking pins. No tools required for assembly, and easy DIY'er project!
- Buy direct from the supplier, great savings and always the right advice!
- Quality steel with powder coating, extra strong & durable finish to go the distance
- Falcon Shelving™'s 0.6mD uprights such as: 2.7mH(high), 2.4mH, 2mH, 0.95mH work bench are all inter-connectable to one aisle, making more efficient use of your space!
- Falcon Shelving™ Giving You More Choice With Greater Capacity
- All Falcon Shelving™ uprights are pre-welded, with no need for nuts & bolts or tools, saving you time on installation
- Click in design, easy to assemble, adding levels is a breeze!
- Welded in box cross bar bracing for the upright frames makes our uprights extra strong. Seam Welded Foot plates, extra sturdy and secure
- Modular design allows extra levels to be added with ease. The unit can grow as you need, simply add extra bays and levels to suit your storage solution and storage requirement.
- Initial bay is consisted of 2 uprights, 8 beams, 8 shelf panels and a full set of locking pins
- Add on bays consist of 1 upright, 8 beams, 8 shelf panels and a full set of locking pins
- Pickup from warehouse is available, Save on freight and time, we'd love to meet you!
- Carrying Capacity: 300KG/Level, More than 1200KG/bay
- length: 2400mm
- Materials(main poles): 40mm x 80mm x 1.2mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- length: 1340mm
- Material: 40mm x 60mmm x 1.2mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- length: 665mm
- Material: 0.5mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Racking is a heavy duty purpose-built Storage Solution for high clearance warehouses, industrial factories, bulky goods depots and Mezzanine flooring storage spaces. It is the most cost effective way to dramatically increase storage volumes in an existing work environment by using overhead space up to 10 metres in height. Each system is made from high grade powder coated steel and is packaged in an easy-to-install (DIY) kit. Each kit includes 4 levels with 2 shelf panels per level plus uprights, horizontal support beams and locking pins for added shelf security. Assembly of all Falcon Shelving™ products is a straight forward process thanks to the clever “connect & click” assembly method (no screws, bolts or tools required). The modular design allows for additional bays or shelves to be added to increase storage capacity just as you require it. Falcon Shelving™, your partner in perfect storage solutions.
The load capacity of the 2 metre long shelving is more than 1200kg per bay – that is, 300kg per shelf – and the 1.5 metre/ 1 metre long shelving bay can hold over 600kg. The 2.4 metre and 2.7 metre high extra heavy duty versions provide even greater utilization of space. Levels can be added to bays to increase load capacity up to 1.8 tons – an ideal solution for high clearance and bulky goods storage facilities. Extra heavy duty shelving can also be used to create mezzanine platforms – offering a very cost-effective and simple storage solution for creating a second level. Make the most of your vertical space!!
Different lengths and adjustable shelf heights make it easy to configure Long Span Shelving to individual storage requirements. For reasonable volumes, uprights and beams can be custom manufactured between 1 – 3 metres to accommodate a variety of cartons. To find out more, please call and speak to one of our consultants.
- You can pick up the shelving from our Smithfield (NSW2164) or Rowville (VIC3178) warehouse. Pick up hours for Smithfield warehouse is 9:30am to 3:30pm and Rowville warehouse is 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- If you are in Sydney or Melbourne metro area, you can get the shelving delivered to you with our standard freight rate quoted in the shopping cart. We can deliver on the same day if your payment is received by 10:30am that day.
- To other areas or if ordering more than 10 units, please contact us for a quote of the freight.
is so confident of the quality of our materials that we offer a 5 year warranty on the major frames. If the major frame is damged because of the weight* of the load, we will either replace or refund the faulty units. Please send description and product pictures to email@example.com. Our service team will contact you within 24 hours.
Australian Consumer Law Notice:
Interested in an exciting business opportunity? Falcon Shelving™ is expanding rapidly across Australia. Franchise opportuniry is available now. Under the Falcon Shelving™ brand, you will be supported with the best value for money products, national marketing campaigns and many more. Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 02 8710 4490 for details.
We Also Recommend
Falcon™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1.5M (W) X 0.5M (D) X 2M (H) – 150KG P/Level
Falcon™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.4M (H) Addon Bay – 300KG P/Level
Falcon™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.7M (H) Addon Bay – 300KG P/Level
Falcon™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.7M (H) Initial Bay– 300KG P/Level