Falcon™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.4M (H) Addon Bay – 300KG P/Level
- Extension bay to 1.5m W x 0.6m D x 2.4m H heavy duty shelving initial bay
- 4 layers per bay, Each shelf take up to 300KG, overall Shelving more than 1600kg
- This is an addon bay. Includes: 1 upright, 8 beams, 8 decks and 16 locking pins.
- Buy direct from manufacturer, great saving
- Quality steel with powder coating, extra strong & durable
- Falcon Shelving™'s 0.6mD uprights such as: 2.7mH, 2.4mH, 2mH, 0.95mH work bench are all interconnectable to one aisle, make your space more productive
- All the uprights are pre-welded, no need for screws and nuts, save you time on installation
- Welded in box bar structure for the upright frames, extra strong
- Click in design, easy to install and form different shelving rows
- 4 tiers per bay, Each shelf take up to 300KG, overall Shelving unit takes more than 1600kg
- Has locking pins and Foot plates, extra sturdy and secure
- Modular design to extensions and extra levels, easy to add extra bays and levels.
- Initial bay is consisted of 2 uprights, 8 beams and 8 metal decks.
- Add on bay is consisted of 1 upright, 8 beams, 8 metal decks
- You choice of connecting as many bays as you want to an aisle
- Pickup from warehouse available, Save on freight
- Carrying Capacity: 300KG/Level, More than 1600KG/bay
- length: 2400mm
- Materials(main poles): 40mm x 80mm x 1.2mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- Net length: 1440mm
- Material: 40mm x 60mmm x 1.2mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- length: 715mm
- Material: 0.5mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
Falcon™Long Span Shelving is a heavy duty purpose-built system for high clearance warehouses, industrial factories, bulky goods depots and Mezzanine flooring storage spaces. It is the most cost effective way to dramatically increase storage volumes in an existing work environment by using overhead space up to 10 metres in height. Each system is made from high grade powder coated steel and is packaged in an easy-to-install (DIY) kit. Each kit includes 4 levels with 2 shelf panels per level plus uprights, beams and locking pins. Assembly of Falcon™ Long Span Shelving is straightforward thanks to the clever “click together”assembly method (no screws or bolts). The modular design allows for additional bays or shelves to be added at a later date.
The load capacity of the 2 metre long shelving is more than 1200kg per bay – that is, 300kg per shelf – and the 1.5 metre long shelving bay can hold over 600kg. The 2.4 metre and 2.7 metre high extra heavy duty versions provide even greater utilisation of space. Levels can be added to bays to increase load capacity up to 1.8 tons – an ideal solution for high clearance and bulky goods storage facilities. Extra heavy duty shelving can also be used to create mezzanine platforms – offering a very cost-effective and simple solution for creating a second level.
Different lengths and adjustable shelf heights make it easy to configure Long Span Shelving to individual storage requirements. For reasonable volumes, uprights and beams can be custom manufactured between 1 – 3 metres to accommodate a variety of cartons. To find out more, please call and speak to one of our consultants.
- We welcome pickups from our Smithfield (NSW2164) or Rowville (VIC3178) warehouse (handling fee applies).
- Pickup hours for Smithfield warehouse is 9am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 12pm Friday (except public holidays).
- Rowville warehouse pickup is 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- If you are in Sydney or Melbourne metro area, you can get the shelving delivered to you with our standard freight rate quoted in the shopping cart. We can deliver on the same day if your payment is received by 10:30am on that day.
- As per Kings Transport's policy, there should at least be one person to give assistance in unloading goods from the truck. If missed delivery within the time window nominated, redeliver fee will be charged.
- To other areas or if ordering more than 10 units, please contact us for a quote of the freight.
- For more info, please click here
is so confident of the quality of our materials that we offer a 5 year warranty on the major frames. If the major frame is damged because of the weight* of the load, we will either replace or refund the faulty units. Please send description and product pictures to email@example.com. Our service team will contact you within 24 hours.
Australian Consumer Law Notice:
Interested in an exciting business opportunity? Falcon Shelving™ is expanding rapidly across Australia. Franchise opportuniry is available now. Under the Falcon Shelving™ brand, you will be supported with the best value for money products, national marketing campaigns and many more. Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 02 8710 4490 for details.
We Also Recommend
Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.4M (H) Initial Bay – 400KG P/Level
Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.7M (H) Addon Bay – 400KG P/Level
Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2.7M (H) Initial Bay – 400KG P/Level
Falcon Shelving™ Long Span Heavy Duty 1M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 2M (H) Addon Bay – 400KG P/Level