Falcon Shelving™ Heavy Duty Workbenches 1.5M (W) X 0.6M (D) X 0.95M (H) Initial Bay – 300KG P/Level
- 1.5m Wide x 0.6m Deep x 0.95m High Heavy Duty Workbench Initial Bay
- Standard package includes two layers consisting of 2 uprights, 4 crossing beams, 4 shelf panels and 8 locking pins.
- This is a complete initial bay. Includes: 2 uprights, 4 beams, 4 shelf panels and 8 locking pins.
- Buy direct from the wholesaler, great saving
- Quality steel with powder coating, extra strong & durable finish to go the distance
- Falcon Shelving™'s 0.6mD uprights such as: 2.7mH(high), 2.4mH, 2mH, 0.95mH work bench are all inter-connectable to one aisle, making more efficient use of your space!
- Falcon Shelving™ Giving You More Choice With Greater Capacity
- All Falcon Shelving™ uprights are pre-welded, with no need for nuts & bolts or tools, saving you time on installation
- Click in design, easy to assemble, adding levels is a breeze!
- Welded in box cross bar bracing for the upright frames makes our uprights extra strong. Seam Welded Foot plates, extra sturdy and secure
- Modular design allows extra levels to be added with ease. The unit can grow as you need, simply add extra bays and levels to suit your storage solution and storage requirement.
- Initial bay consists of 2 uprights, 4 beams, 4 shelf panels and a full set of locking pins
- Add-on bay consists of 1 upright, 4 beams, 4 shelf panels and a full set of locking pins
- Pickup from warehouse is available, Save on freight and time, we'd love to meet you and answer any questions you may have
- Delivery to Australia Nationwide, please check freight calculator or contact us if your areas are not covered for freight
- Pickup from warehouse available, Save on freight
- Carrying Capacity: 300KG/Level, More than 1200KG/bay
- length: 950mm
- Materials(main poles): 40mm x 80mm x 1.0mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- Length: 1420mm
- Net Length: 1340mm
- Material: 40mm x 60mmm x 1.2mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
- length: 670mm
- Material: 0.5mm cold rolled steel with powder coating
Falcon™Long Span Shelving is a heavy duty purpose-built system for high clearance warehouses, industrial factories, bulky goods depots and Mezzanine flooring storage spaces. It is the most cost effective way to dramatically increase storage volumes in an existing work environment by using overhead space up to 10 metres in height. Each system is made from high grade powder coated steel and is packaged in an easy-to-install (DIY) kit. Each kit includes 4 levels with 2 shelf panels per level plus uprights, beams and locking pins. Assembly of Falcon™ Long Span Shelving is straightforward thanks to the clever “click together”assembly method (no screws or bolts). The modular design allows for additional bays or shelves to be added at a later date.
The load capacity of the 2 metre long shelving is more than 1200kg per bay – that is, 300kg per shelf – and the 1.5 metre/ 1 metre long shelving bay can hold over 600kg. The 2.4 metre and 2.7 metre high extra heavy duty versions provide even greater utilisation of space. Levels can be added to bays to increase load capacity up to 1.8 tons – an ideal solution for high clearance and bulky goods storage facilities. Extra heavy duty shelving can also be used to create mezzanine platforms – offering a very cost-effective and simple solution for creating a second level.
Different lengths and adjustable shelf heights make it easy to configure Long Span Shelving to individual storage requirements. For reasonable volumes, uprights and beams can be custom manufactured between 1 – 3 metres to accommodate a variety of cartons. To find out more, please call and speak to one of our consultants.
- You can pick up the shelving from our Smithfield(NSW2164) or Rowville(VIC3178) warehouse. Pick up hours for Smithfield warehouse is 9:30am to 3:30pm and Rowville warehouse is 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- If you are in Sydney or Melbourne metro area, you can get the shelving delivered to you with our standard freight rate quoted in the shopping cart. We can deliver on the same day if the payment is received by 10:30am.
- To other areas or if you ordering more than 10 units, please contact us for a quote of the freight.
is so confident of the quality of our materials that we offer a 5 year warranty on the major frames. If the major frame is damged because of the weight* of the load, we will either replace or refund the faulty units. Please send description and product pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service team will contact you within 24 hours.
Australian Consumer Law Notice:
Interested in an exciting business opportunity? Falcon Shelving™ is expanding rapidly across Australia. Franchise opportuniry is available now. Under the Falcon Shelving™ brand, you will be supported with the best value for money products, national marketing campaigns and many more. Please email to: email@example.com or call us on: 02 8710 4490 for details.
We Also Recommend